12 Step Website Launch Checklist
Publishing your website is one of the most exciting milestones for your business It will form the foundation of your marketing and serve as a hub to represent your brand to your audience, and as such, your website should provide the best user experience.
Check this 12 step web design launch checklist to ensure the site is ready to launch and that it will effectively support visitors and your business when it goes live.
- Implement search engine optimization (SEO)
- Enable global styles
- Test your site’s usability
- Connect to Google Analytics
- Make sure URLs are correct
- Have a clear call to action (CTA)
- Optimize for mobile
- Test social media integration
- Secure your website (SSL, Backups)
- Check your XML sitemaps/HTML sitemap
- Test everything
- Promote your website
Once you finish out this website launch checklist and make your site live, there are also plenty of things to do right after you launch your website!
Have questions about web design? Contact us today!