If you have a business, you likely spend a lot of your time trying to dig up the latest social media marketing tips. And for good reason.
There are now 4.2 billion active social media users—almost twice as many as there were just five years ago. Those users spend an average of 2 hours and 25 minutes on social channels every single day.
Those nearly 2.5 hours offer an incredible opportunity for businesses to:
1. build brand awareness
2. develop customer relationships
3. and even make sales directly within social platforms.
Here are all the social media tips you need to market your business in 2021.
1. Start with a plan
2. Decide which platforms are right for you
3. Know your audience
4. Expand your audience
5. Build relationships
6. Pay attention to trends
7. Sell your stuff with social commerce
8. Mix up your formats
9. Focus on quality over quantity
10. Use the right tools
11. Use scheduling and automation to free up more time for engagement
12. Track and refine your performance
Love this post? Save it for the next time you’re thinking about social media for your business.
and if you’re ready … let’s chat!