- Traditional strategies, like texts and emails will still work in your favor when it comes to targeting and converting real estate prospects. It provides a way to directly reach into their inboxes that in turn improves your chances of getting a higher number of query calls from them.
- Utilize Facebook ads to generate seller leads, buyer leads, and listing leads.
- Optimize your Google My Business page. By dominating your local market, you can generate more leads, which will lead to more business.
- Start a blog: This ensures your posts show up in prospect search engines every time your prospect makes a related search.
- The geographic farming technique still works very well in 2021. It is great for new or veteran agents.
- Dedicate to posting on social media 1-2 times every day and time to connect with 25 people per day.
- Video, but keep it short: Video is how online audiences are preferring to engage with your brand or content.
- Load Speed and Mobile responsive: since Google rewards a good user experience, ensuring your website is mobile responsive is essential to maintaining strong visibility in organic search.
- Put your contact details on all ads: Serious buyers always jump in to call and get all the details.
- Sponsor local events. If your community has any sporting events or festivals, get your name out there by signing up as a sponsor.
- Set up a profile on Zillow so you can be listed with other local real estate agents. This should be a no brainer.
Competition in the real estate industry is always fierce, but it’s only heating up more in 2021. That’s why it’s more important than ever to find a way to stand out from the pack. This can be done in a variety ways, including social media, cold calls, and even snail mail.
Love this post? Save it for the next time you’re thinking about marketing for your real estate business.
and if you’re ready … let’s chat!